Dr. Rob Garcia, The Warrior Strategist

Dr. Rob Garcia, The Warrior Strategist
Powerful Life and Business Strategies

Saturday, October 14, 2023

How Digital Marketers Can Earn Trust Again

 


#marketers, #fraud, #grifters, #clickfunnels, #liars 


I had a stunning revelation this week. 

I will never hire a digital marketer. Ever. 

Years of duplicitous ads, my friends being lied to and swindled over and over and Russel Brunson churning out thousands of hypebeast assclowns with fake 2 Comma Club Awards have completely soured me. 

I work in PR. I realize what its like to have a job where you don't have everything under your control and sometimes things go to shit even when you do your best stuff. 

That's still not good enough. 

Digital marketers now have less trust than 

*Politicians
*Used car salesmen
*Military recruiters 

"Bro, just sign right there, we totes won't send 
you to the Middle East" 


Scrolling through IG ads and seeing digital marketers on Facebook begging for sales like Dean Graziosi doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. 

"HEY ARE YOU A COACH, LAWYER, DAYCARE OWNER, SOCCER PLAYER, OR TEACHER?"

Seriously, what the fuck kind of ads are these? Did Russell teach you guys to scream into a video and cast the widest net ever to find some desperate fuck that's stupid enough to hire you? 

I mean lets be honest, remember the Cardone/Kern Agency? Was supposed to change the game right? Two of the biggest names in marketing/sales getting together and blah blah blah. 

My buddy hired them. Paid 8 grand for ZERO sales. ZERO. Couldnt reach a rep, never got any refund, nothing. Whole process was outsourced and performed about as well as FTX. 

You guys are feeling the pinch of desperation because people aren't falling for "the 7 figure blueprint" anymore. Tai Lopez pretty much muscled in and took most of the people that fall for Mouthbreather Marketing. 

So what can you do to recover? 

1. Get good at what you do.  

It took me years to get good at PR. I got in the trenches and learned how to get baseline results for clients. I didn't spam Facebook with ads talking shit like Ric Flair in the 80s. I kept my head down and DEVELOPED PROCESSES. 

2. Keep your marketing hype to the level of your marketing results. 

Don't promise people 7 figure results when you can't even get them 4 figure sales. This is the MAIN issue people have with DMs. A ton of hype to make the initial sale and a blank stare when its time to review results. Stop claiming to be the "fastest growing agency" when you can't be Googled, asshat. 

3. Develop your results and have legit case studies for future clients

This is the harsh truth. If you don't have strong client results, you don't have what it takes to be a digital marketer. Start small. Build your way up. But you HAVE to have results if you want to survive. You're in an oversaturated market and 90% of your competitors are bragging like Pitbull while riding the bus to a WeWork cubicle. 

I started off with a single email PR course. I focused on making it strong and developing the client results. This led to a bigger course. I got 25x sales from this one with no ads. Why? I focused on techniques that got stronger results. Clients got on TV, they got more interviews, their social media got stronger. This built my reputation. 

4. Dont follow the herd. 

"We get you 100 qualified leads a month or YOU DONT PAY" 

I will never fucking take one of these deals. It means you are desperately casting a line and trying to get the lowest pond scum clients you can find. Seriously, just be yourself without gimmicks, a fake 2 Comma Club award you paid Russell to get, a neon lit room or a fuckboy haircut. 

Be yourself. It works surprisingly well. 


This is my Google search. I have always been myself. No gimmicks, lies, or inflated results. 





In hindsight, if you need a good digital marketer that actually can provide results and expertise, talk to my buddy Justin Charpentier. Strong reviews, great client results and a solid performer. 


 Contact Justin here: LINK


Now if you'll excuse me, Tai Lopez just dropped his latest NFT and a branded Kangen Water deal from his jail cell in Florida. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment